Thank you!

171 Labs rehomed in 2010

52 Labs rehomed since 1 Jan 2011

We invite you to come and visit Labrador Rescue at

http://www.rescuealabrador.com/

27 February 2010

Happy stories this week!

Jet

...is very well behaved on his walks, and in the Austin Healey Sprite (the engine vibration sends him to sleep though, spoiling the whole image of windswept flapping jowls poking out from the side of the windscreen) as we cruise from home to lake locations & back again...

This is my favourite shot of Jet enjoying his new life!


Candy

...In the end I moved my mattress onto the floor and slept in the laundry too...

...She is turning out to be a nice quiet presence in the house...

...Thanks for all your good work with Candy...


Toby

...Just wanted to say a BIG thank you from Toby and I for helping to find him such a great forever home. He flew down to ... early on Wednesday morning (6.50am…eek but at least it was cool for him ;) )) They all absolutely adore him as does O their other dog who is 12yo. ...O is in love! Lol...


Scooby

...we are almost at the point of “can’t imagine life without him”...

...will start puppy pre-school tomorrow night...

...He loved the bone which I think really helped whilst I was at work. He showed his boredom yesterday though by pulling off 3 of the mosquito nets covering our floor to ceiling windows which is a pain but hey that’s what you get when you have to work I suppose...

...Sorry about the lack of photos ... Funny how a puppy slows these things down!...


Crystal

..She has settled very well and is a real cutie...



Blossom

 I was lucky enough to be able to visit my precious Blossom in her new home. She seems very happy :-)



Thank you to all !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your Paw Print here